Wednesday, December 9, 2015

BLOGMAS 8+9

HEY GUYS! 

So sorry I didn't upload yesterday... life is just chaos right now, so my blogging had to take a backseat for a day, and it might have to again tomorrow, but I will do my best to upload on Friday and stuff :)

So I know all my girly girls out there are literally like "Oh my gosh I need a Christmas look for going to all the parties and to my family gatherings what do I do?" so ladies don't worry I have your back!!!! Here is a BEAUTIFUL tutorial done by @makeupbydenise on Instagram! I just pulled this vids from her YouTube and thought it would be super fun to share with you guys!!!!

Glitter Eyes Tutorial

I totally would've put up the video on this one, but for some reason I couldn't find it!

Have fun with the gold's and silvers this Christmas season! The more of it, the merrier! (if you guys can't tell, I have a slight addiction to glitter XP)

Here is one more darker, and slightly more dramatic look for all you drama queens out there!


and guys these looks are so versatile! Like I'm not den kidding you! You could combine them, you could do them lighter or darker than done in the videos, you just have SSSOOO much freedom with these looks! For example, my Christmas makeup look probably won't include dark lipstick, but that's ok! And if I go ahead and opt to do that gold glitter tutorial, I will more than likely be using silver instead of gold because I don't have a gold glitter eyeshadow! There is SO much creativity available with these makeup looks, and I'm just going to encourage you all to try new things!

Let me know if you liked this post! Tweet me with any questions or requests for future posts! Also, still looking to know your favorite Christmas songs!

Have a great evening!

God Bless,
Laire

No comments:

Post a Comment