Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Blogmas 22 massive blogpost upload disaster+DIY Starbucks Holiday Drinks

If you follow me on twitter you know that I had a bit of a tragedy with my epic blog post... it deleted while uploading... 😭😭😭😭 sooooo ad u guys don't get to see it! I will not have time to re do it, so hopefully I can do a cool New Years post??? ANYWAYS!!! To make up for my absence, I stayed up late to fit in this one mini post to make it up to you guys❤❤❤ so now I am here to share a mini post with u all❤❤❤ hope u all enjoy making #holaurdaydrinks with my bΓ¦ LaurπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And I can't find the video so here is the link..... gosh tonight is not my night for blog posting.... DIY CHRISTMAS STARBUCKS DRINKS

Enjoy babes! Merry Christmas! I hope God blesses your holiday even more than he already has by giving us all the gift of Jesus:)

God Bless,

Laire❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment