Friday, December 11, 2015

BLOGMAS 10

HEY GUYS!!! 

I know this should have gone up yesterday, but it didn't. I got distracted and tired and I wanna take a nap right now.... but I'm not going to because I have school today, and I have you guys today:) so for y'alls... drumroll please....

BETHANY MOTA VIDEO TODAY!!!

I ran onto this video by chance and thought it had some SUPER cute and  crafty types of ideas in there.... so I was like: post!



So yeah! I'm always thinking of fun things to post and always wanting feedback!!!! and speaking of feedback, shout outs to anyone who will tweet me their favorite Christmas song as of right now!!!!!! So, if I were you, I would get on that ;) ummmmm....... also..... still needing a thumbs up or down for a #ThatsSoLaire Instagram.... cuz.... ya know.... as long as I know that one person would like one so they can see what's up on my end, I will do it! But that one person may have to be you because no one has given me a thumbs up or nah!

Hope you all are having a blessed Christmas  Season <3

God Bless,

Laire

No comments:

Post a Comment