Wednesday, December 23, 2015

BLOGMAS 23 Outfit, Makeup + AMAZING GOODWILL EXPERIENCE?!?!?!?!

BABES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the day to get your lives together!!!! Time to throw together your Christmas outfit and official makeup look!!!!!!!!! Lucky for you guys I have both for you!!!!

Christmas Outfit

And here is the makeup look! Done by Jess Brooke!

hope you all have a very blessed Christmas, and that in the middle of all the excitement and giving, you don't forget the reason for the season. God gave us a gift that he totally didn't have to!!! God gave us a savior from sin! God gave us Jesus!!!! It reminds me of a super fun adventure I had today with an amazing friend of mine at Goodwill!!! I had been talking to her about buying dresses. I had four I wanted to get but I could only pay for two of them. So we picked out two of them and headed to the checkout! I was still nervous about spending the money because I had told my mom we were just going to Starbucks to chill out. When we got to the checkout, my friend went to swipe her card for her dress, when this lady stopped her and paid for her dress!!!! I was shocked!!! And so was my friend, who hugged the lady and then made room for me to checkout. As the checkout person scanned my items, the same lady paid for another person's stuff! Finally, I was ready to pay for my dresses, but the lady suddenly held out $11 to the cashier, and I got my dresses for free! I said thank you, hugged her, and left with a simple parting greeting, "God bless you ma'am!" this reminds me of what salvation is to all of us... we all need someone to step in and pay for something that we know we can't justify... or in the case of spiritual salvation, we need God to pay the impossible price. And that's what he did on Christmas, and it wasn't just for one person, it was for everyone!!! Past, present, and future! Similarly this lady was standing at the checkout paying for EVERYONE'S stuff, not just my friends, or mine! This stranger, paid for EVERYONE'S things to be generous, but God paid for our salvation! Everyone's salvation! And all we have to do is let him give the cashier the payment for us...

So just remember Jesus this Christmas:)

God bless your Christmases!!!!

LaireπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment