Monday, December 7, 2015

BLOGMAS 7

What is up #ThatsSoLaireSquad ?!?!?!?

Ok so it has been legit three days since I've blogged and I totally lost my voice yesterday and stuff, and... yeah... if I had a #ThatsSoLaire Instagram, you guys could keep up with me on that daily basis, so you would know what's up on my end of the spectrum... why I'm not blogging... and just for cute DIY posts and stuff XD so if you want that Instagram going up, let me know in the comments or tweet me!!!!

Anyways! Back to business! Yeah! And again SSSUUUPPPEEERRR sorry about having to skip three days... yeah that sucked. So I'm back! Hopefully for the rest of Blogmas!!!! I want to make you guys a Christmas playlist post with links to all your fav Christmas songs, but there is one problem... I don't know anyone's fav Christmas songs!!!! PLEASE TWEET ME YOUR FAVES!!!! I will use them, I promise!

To entice your feedback on twitter about the #ThatsSoLaire Instagram page and your face Christmas songs, I will give shootouts to everyone who tweets me answers!!!!

Ok... so I know I've been gone for two days, so I'm making up for it. Today is a room dรฉcor, and a #StyleDay post!!!!!!


So here is some pretty epic room dรฉcor for all you awesome people out there!!! And also you can find a SUPER CUTE Christmas outfit here. Join my polyvore group and your set may be featured on my blog!!!!

Thanks guys for growing the squad too! I can't wait for all the things to come! I feel like I'm so blessed to have you all even when I don't get responses to my posts XP

Have an amazing rest of your evening!

God Bless,

Laire

No comments:

Post a Comment