Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BLOGMAS 2

GGGUUUYYYYSSSSSSS
It's December 2 and I am currently thinking about ROOM DECOR!!!! I want Christmas lights up in my room again because I miss by bright night bΓ¦s 😍😍😍 BUT!!! I know there has only been 1 day of #blogmas so far so I will not jump in completely yet, but @LaurDIY you are the best! I was trying to figure out what to do today and I was like... maybe something on Christmas hymns, but it still seems too early... so that post is coming on SATURDAY!!! Christmas music post!!! So stay tuned for the playlist of your LIFE!!!! So... was watching Laura's channel and she came swooping in on red hot Roudy to save the day! So everyone should go subscribe to her YouTube for all her amazing DIYs.... and yeah! But guys, all these days between today and CHRISTMAS DAY  Need to be filled with AMAZING stuff!!! So PLEASE TWEET ME AND COMMENT you're ideas, things you would like to see/need in your life this Christmas! Without further ado, let's jump into today's post....

THE HO-LAUR-DAY SURVIVAL GUIDE!!!!


have an amazing week you guys! Tweet me with the hashtag #ThatsSoLaire any pics if you recreate anything that Laur made on her channel, and I may feature them with some of my own pics in a future DΓ©cor #blogmas post!!!!!

Also, how do you guys like the more YouTube talking to camera feel on the blog? Cuzzzzz, I'm loving it! But if its annoying... lemme know.... in the commentsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And has anyone formulated an opinion on the #ThatsSoLaire instagram? Because if you have... you should tweet me, @claire_a_beth so I know if it's a yes or no.... I won't do it until I get a yes or no guys.... so I'm waiting for you guys, #ThatsSoLaire squad to.... ya know... say something?

Alright I need to go, but

God bless your Christmas season everyone!

Laire

No comments:

Post a Comment