Thursday, December 3, 2015

BLOGMAS 3 + SKIPPING 4+5?!?!?!?!

Hey you guys!!!!


So sorry that I screwed up and didn't get the #blog as post up until like... Now... Post midnight :( IM SO SORRY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!! I am trying to get these daily posts up but let me tell you this weekend is UNREALLY busy for me, so I may have to skip a day or two, AND IM SO SORRY!!!! I wk t let myself go more than a couple days without posting I PROMISE!!!! NO MORE 3 WEEK BREAKS!!! But, yeah... Tomorrow and Saturday I will have to take off because of business, but you guys might get surprised and I might post!!! So... We will see. But everything should be normal again by sundayπŸ‘


speaking of posts, how is everyone feeling about me opening a #ThatsSoLaire instagram? Comment your thoughts, or tweet them to me!!! I seriously need 1 person to tweet me a #πŸ‘ 4TSLinsta and I will make it happen for Christmas!!! That will be my merry Christmas to you guys!!!


speaking of you guys what are your fav #Christmassongs ???


and speaking of Christmas, it's DECOR TIME!!! πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„

please subscribe to Alisha because she is bΓ¦❤ please follow me on twitter, and please please please let me know what you think of me opening up an instagram for the blog, and also please have a great 3weeks and 1 day before Christmas πŸŽ„

God bless 😊
Laire

No comments:

Post a Comment