Saturday, December 12, 2015

BLOGMAS 11 + THATS SO LAIRE INSTAGRAM???

WHAT'S UP BUDDIES?!?!?!?

Ok so... I'm late with #blogmas day 11, but I'm hoping you guys will cut me a little slack.... cuz.... ya know.... life gets in the way.. like homework is a major problem with some teachers... if you have followed my twitter long enough you remember the days when I tweeted all that jazz about hating the homework I get / those couple of greenhouse puns.... yeah....

THATS SO LAIRE INSTAGRAM?!?!?!?

So, on a more bloggish note, I've been asking you guys about an Instagram, specifically for my blog. Let me know your thoughts! You can tweet or comment to me a #πŸ‘4TSLInsta, or just tweet me and tell me I have to make an Instagram for you guys, I don't care which! But I need to know by Dec. 23, midnight :)

ANYWAYS!!! Moving onward to the festive stuff!!!! I hope you all are ready for a little Aspyn Ovard action! She had a super cute room dΓ©cor video, so let's jump right in!


hope you all enjoy her video as much as I did!!!

God Bless,

Laire

No comments:

Post a Comment