Monday, November 23, 2015

Sunday's Post

Hey Folks!

So sorry this post is late! I was out of town without internet and didn't upload this before I left!!! Sowithout further ado, here is Sunday's post:

I was in church this morning and the pastor read this Bible verse, which REALLY stuck out to me! And I thought I would share it with everyone ;)

I feel like people, who are Christians, myself included, often forget the power worldly passions have over them, and how hard  it is to fight back. Its so easy to slip into sin because we are all faulty. But the best news that anyone could ever hear is that Christ died for those sins and slip ups! He died. Jesus/Christ took our death penalty that even the person who is most apparently perfect in human eyes should have that death penalty because God is more perfect than anyone can imagine!!! So we all deserve death... no matter how perfect we appear. I just find it amazing that in Christ, and with his power, we can defeat sin! In Christ we put to death our wrong thoughts, actions, words, but not by our own power; by God's power in us we "have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires."

Have a good day guys!!!

God Bless,

Laire 

No comments:

Post a Comment