Sunday, November 1, 2015

Daily Post

Happy November Darlings!!!

Well, on twitter I have a few goals and you guys kicked off my November SO WELL by accomplishing one of them for me!!!! I have busted out of the sixties and currently have 72 followers!!! And I'm loving it!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Other goals include:

A) to gain some more active followers (I've got one right now! Shout out to that awesome follower!   You know who you are!)
B) to reach 4k tweets
C) tweet positive
D) tweet more #ThatsSoLaire and #thatssolaire

So, since I currently have 70+ followers, I am going to amp up my followers goal to 80 followers by the new year!!!! I totally think we can do it! As for active followers, who wants to join the squad and amp up the active follower party to 10?!?!?! I think it can happen!!!

Things in the Works:

1. New Years Resolutions
- Is there anything you want to see?
- Setting personal, blog, and twitter goals!
2. Hair Wrap Tutorial?
- I really want to post the amazing vids on this that taught me how to do hair wraps by LaurDIY but I need follower support! Yay or nay guys?
3. Music Video?
- May or may not have a song worthy of making a lyric video to! Let me know in the comments or tweet me @claire_a_beth your thoughts!!! Yes post? No post? Should it be my Happy New Years post? You guys tell me what you want!
4. Broadening the Horizons!
-I am actually a sucker for Minecraft, not going to lie! If you guys want to see any Minecraft related posts, leave your requests in the comments or tweet them to me!
5. LookBooks?
- Not sure how many fashion dolls I have viewing my blog, but if you are a fashion girl, TELL ME! I would LOVE to do a blog version of a lookbook!!!! Maybe it could be a monthly thing? Leave your thoughts in the comments or tweet me!!!!
- Maybe connecting my Polyvore account (@claire_a_beth17) to my blog!!!! If you want me starting a "blog collection" on polyvore/ maybe posting links to the outfits that I make, let me know in the comments or on twitter!!!!!

Hope you guys love the stuff in the works and take the time to tweet me!!!!!

God Bless,

Laire

No comments:

Post a Comment