Monday, November 30, 2015

#StyleDay + Blogmas Announcement!!!

Hey guys!

 EEEEKKKK that means only 3 weeks and 4 days until CHRISTMAS!!!!! I haven't gotten any feedback yet on the tweets I sent out about #blogmas , so... I decided I would just do it, and then we can see how we all like it! I think I will draft a whole bunch of posts today, and then I will shoot for Daily Christmas Posts -- #DCP -- and we will work from there!!! I'll be posting anything from YouTube Vlogs and DIYs to some of my own ideas for Christmas gifts/ Décor.... maybe some fun Christmasy activity ideas!!!! So... PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS on this series! I would love to hear from all of you!

Speaking of all of you, I do have 80+ followers on twitter, which is AMAZING!!! (Don't forget our 100 followers by new years goal;) )But I was wondering if you guys would be in support of me opening an Instagram, just for the blog? That way you can keep up with me on a slightly more Daily basis! Let me know what you guys are thinking on that in the COMMENTS or TWEET ME!!!! again, I would LOVE to hear from you all!!!!

I think that's everything... so let's jump into today's content!

#STYLEDAY!!!

So today is #StyleDay!!!!! I have a SUPER cute outfit set picked out for you guys on polyvore!!
CHECK IT OUT HERE!
Last Fall Look post of the year! Christmas fashions coming SUPER soon with Blogmas <3
What is your staple fashion item? Jeans? White Tees? Fluffy Scarves? Black Leggings? Black Boots? Knee high socks? Let me know what your December Staples are and I'll make a collection of them on polyvore and I'll post it as one of the Blogmas posts!!!! Hope you liked today's final fall outfit!!!

GOODBYES

Well folks! I SUPER hope you liked this post! I can't wait to hear from all of you!!! COMMENT  and TWEET ME  your thoughts about Blogmas and also about that Instagram just for the blog, so you guys can keep up with me on a more daily basis! The more opinions the merrier! Have a great week!

God Bless,

Laire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment